15 May 2007

Home living~~clothesfree!




WELCOME TO MY CLOTHESFREE
HOME!!


COME IN AND BE FREE OF YOUR CLOTHES AND YOUR WORRIES.

I LIVE A NATURAL LIFE IN THE SKIN I WAS BORN IN! SO JOIN ME!

Well, walking clothesfree is great, but of course I try and live life at home the same way....why wear clothes indoors, they only get things spilled on them, make you sweaty and for things like decorating are so restrictive--so I DONT wear them! It was World Naked Gardening day on May5 so here I am behind my shed that I have just put up!

The first thing I do when out of bed(of course I don't own any PJ's-silly garments!)is to make a coffee and open the garden door and let the fresh air come all over me, sure wakes you up!
Here I am in a holiday cottage making morning coffee-best drink of the day!!

Of course we don't wear anything to have a shower or bath do we, that would be silly, so that's the next thing to do, as you can see I keep my pubic area shaved, I think quite a lot of people do, there is even a web site for this topic at www.wnn.nu which is interesting to say the least!

So here I am, wet all over......!!


I do like to keep myself clean but don't overdo it, for example I hardly ever use hair shampoo,no need, fresh water is best as your hair has natural oils to condition it!









Then there are household chores, like cooking...(why not BE a "naked Chef")!, cleaning, laundry(I don't have much, for obvious reasons!) and tending the garden, so here are a few pictures of me working NATURALLY........





On the dog and bone!









Its great being out in the garden in just my skin, fresh air,sunshine and weeding go together!
Yes I love just being MYSELF, there is NO shame in that, anyone who is disturbed by these totally natural pictures PLEASE get a life, I am having MINE!
Thanks and hope you feel like joining with me in the NATURAL LIFE!










4 comments:

hans said...

great lifestyle. I try to do the same as much as I possibly can

Ranzy said...

mmm very nice.u've handsome look. thanks for sharing.

bryan mcgee said...

I SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS I CAN BEING TOTALLY NAKED, MOST OF IT IN MY HOME AS I DONT HAVE A GARDEN I ALSO LIKE TO SHAVE, MUST SAY YOU DO LOOK GOOD IN YOUR PICTURES, KEEP IT UP, I ALSO LIVE IN KENT, SO NOW I HOPE TO GET TO THE BEACH AT SANDWICH SO I CAN BE NAKED OUTDOORS. ONCE AGAIN NICE PICTURES.

أمين قيس said...

Mr.Ameen Rami Qays
Dear Mr.Mike.....
Good Day :
E _ mail :arq318291@gmail.com
I thank you very much Dear Sir for help me,and I thank you very much Dear Sir for
allow me Share In your Website Beautiful Nice about yourself Dear Sir...Dear Sir
Mr.Mike your Body Naked Beautiful at home and with outside Dear Sir...Dear Sir I love
you very very very much Forever,Because you very Beautiful and very Nice Forever...
and with your Penis very long Beautiful Nice,and with your Buttocks very Beautiful
Nice my Dear Sir Mr.Mike...I love you very very very much Forever.....