3 Sept 2015

Sorry to be late in posting!

Well, it's been awhile since I posted, various reasons, been hospitalised a ouple of times, changed computers,lost some data, had other things on my mind but I'm still here, alive and trying to live clothes-free whenever I can.....

It's been an up and down summer,health and weather wise, not been able to be out on my bike like I did last year, oh that was lovely.....

Being able to ride my bike naked(well shoes only!) in the warm sun is great, along the Thames and round an old fort, just being myself,no sweaty clothes to chafe. 
But this year has been different, although I've managed to be naked indoors of course.....

Happy in my skin...... warm and comfortable!








Why cover what is natural??




And in my garden, fresh natural air all over!

So to sum up, I'm still as bare as I can be, just had to take it easy.... but I'm on twitter as @mikeian471 and on wordpress as naturalian.wordpress.com so for now stay bare and I'll be posting again soon!


Bye for now!!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you are now fit again.
Naked hugs, Gerry

أمين رامي قيس said...

Mr.Ameen Rami Qays
Dear Mr.Mike .....
Good Day .....
I,m your Buttocks Beautiful Nice...I,m your Buttocks Beautiful Nice...I,m your Buttocks Beautiful Nice...I,m your Buttocks Beautiful Nice...I,m your Buttocks Beautiful Nice...
I,m your Buttocks...I,m your Buttocks...I,m your Buttocks...I,m your Buttocks...I,m your Bttocks...I,m your Buttocks...I,m your Buttocks...I,m your Buttocks...I,m your Buttocks...
I,m your Penis Beautiful Nice...I,m your Penis Beautiful Nice...I,m your Penis Beautiful
I thank you very very very much Dear Sir Mr.Mike for help me,and I thank you very very very much allow me Share In your Website Beautiful Nice about your Body Naked Beautiful Nice Forever my Dear Sir Mr.Mike...and I thank you very very very much Dear Sir allow me married you for make Civil Servant haqve you at home Forever after you agree my Dear Sir Mr.Mike,
Because Dear Sir Mr.Mike your Body Naked Beautiful and very Nice Forever,and your Penis very long Beautiful and very Nice,and your Ass or Buttocks very Beautiful and very Nice my Dear Sir...If you Please Dear Sir Mr.Mike allow me Cleaning your home Beautiful Nice,and Cleaning your Penis Beautiful Nice,and Cleaning your Ass or Buttocks Beautiful Nice In Toilet on Bidet by Soap with Water after you finish from Toilet my Dear Sir Mr.Mike...If you Please Dear Sir Mr.Mike allow me Sitting on your legs Beautiful for kiss your mouth Beuatiful Nice Honey Sweet,and kiss your Face Beautiful Nice,and kiss your Body Naked Beautiful Nice,and allow me Dear Sir put my Penis on your Penis Beautiful Nice for make Urine with Cum during you Sitting on Toilet for make Urine with Shit from your Penis Beautiful and from your Buttocks Beautiful Nice my Dear Sir...after that I Carried you to your Bathroom for make Scrub with Washing Full your Body Naked Beautiful Nice by Shampoo with Water,after that I Carried you to your Bedroom for make Massage Full your Body Naked Beautiful and very Nice and very Sexy Love Forever my Dear Sir Mr.Mike...and we make Sexual
Intercourse Orgasm with kiss Full your Body Naked Beautiful Nice Forever,Becaue Dear Sir Mr.Mike your Body very Sexy and very Love Forever,and very Beautiful Nice Forever my Dear Sir Mr.Mike...Dear Sir Mr.Mike I hope for you long age,and I hope for you good health In your Life Forever,and I hope for you Happy Dream In your Life Forever,and I hope for you more and more and more and more Succeed with Progress In your Life and In your Work In 2019 Forever...with best good regard...Please Dear Sir Mr.Mike married me...Please Dear Sir...
Please Dear Sir...Dear Sir Mr.Mike I love you very very very much Forever...with best good
regard...I,m your Buttocks Beautiful Nice...I,m your Buttocks Beautiful Nice...Buttocks...