20 Mar 2007

SPRINGTIME!


Well, its getting towards SPRINGTIME,the clocks go forward this weekend and its time to "dust off" my body and prepare for the sun and air!
Nothing like a walk in the lovely countryside in just my shoes... listening to the birds, seeing squirrels,rabbits and foxes go about their business(they don't wear clothes!) and just being a part of the flora and fauna - even meeting semi-wild ponies who seem to accept me more in my natural state.
I have found on my many walks that I seem to be much closer to nature when I am totally clothesfree and whilst occasionally meeting clothed(textile?) walkers if I am myself and greet them with a smile and a cheery "good day" I am accepted for what I am, just another human enjoying God's creation. I never try and "cover-up" and why should I..we are all the same under our clothes and I am doing nothing illegal, just being myself!
I have already been out clothesfree in February when the temp was 10 degrees and little wind, a pleasant day but all the trees were as nude as me!
So, if you want to join me you are most welcome, as long as you accept the concept that "To be Naked is to be Yourself...to be Naked in Nature is to be at Peace with the World!".
For more information go to www.british-naturism.org.uk also see www.barewitness.org and www.go-bare.org and if you like cycling visit www.wnbr.org
All the best!
Mike

No comments: