11 Dec 2012

I'd rather Go Naked!

Reprinted from http://vinegarandwater.wordpress.com 

I have been trying to see how I was going to do a post on natural beauty on this blog for a while and this is the post I have decided to go with. I think that people should love themselves naked. There are so many of us who are uncomfortable in our own skin and cannot look at ourselves naked and that is a problem. We should understand that our bodies are unique and beautiful how the creator made it and those who understand that are really in tune with themselves. You should not be ashamed or embarrassed by your body and if there are any health concerns go see a doctor. But for this post I am asking the question why is nudity trending right now? What is going on with us that so many people are so comfy going there?
So there are plenty of celebrities who are going naked for different reasons. Recently Radio Host and TV Personality, Wendy Williams went nude for PETA’s Id Rather Go Naked Campaign. Rihanna is always naked or topless in the media. She was pictured on magazine covers nude, she is topless on her latest album cover and most recently she tweeted pics of herself bottomless. Singer, Ciara went naked in a magazine and more than enough celebrities have gone naked while pregnant like Singer, Britney Spears, Actress, Tia Mowry and a bunch of others that I don’t recall at the moment. Some men in the limelight have gone nude on magazine covers as well. Chad Ochocinco, Amre Stoudemire, Tim Tibo and Chris Brown has had leaked pics of himself in the raw before as well. So many celebrities have been seen naked in the media. Now some of the people I mentioned went naked for PETA’s no fur campaign that gets celebrities to say in front of the world that they rather go naked than take the fur from an animal. I think it’s cool that they want to take a stand but why get naked for the world to see? I am ALL for being comfortable in your own skin but why do some people feel the need to go naked all the time? I agree that nude is as natural as you can get well if you haven’t had a nip and a tick here and there it can be the most natural state and I know a people both male and female that are completely comfortable prancing around in the nude. The guys are usually the ones that want to strut their stuff. So what’s the deal? Is it freeing? Is it so provocative that people just feel the need to do it? Are people trying to prove a point? Or are we just in a time where people just don’t give a damn? By all means be comfortable in your own skin and run free naked if you like I’m just asking why is this a trend? 

I'm FREE,CLOTHES-FREE!

No comments: