2 Jul 2011

Not a lot happening!


Well, since my last post at end of may, Ive been busy decorating and sorting out the garden, most of which Ive done without the hindrance of clothing! Done both the kitchen and the lounge,the walls are awful to strip, but I'm stripped anyway!
It was pretty warm outdoors so it made sense to wear nothing while I was working, (I once decorated a neighbours flat in just my skin, she didn't mind as I was only charging for materials!).
Anyway, its almost done now, I will post another picture of my completed work soon but for now, take care and stay bare,I am!

4 comments:

Fariborz said...

lovely cock u have

hans said...

like you I like to be naked whereever I can. I also have some renovation to do in my house but I am useless in this respect. If you have time to help me out.....come over but don't take any clothes you won't need them in my house.
hans

http://10sugardaddywebsites.com said...

Dear webmaster,

We would like to work with you setting up Dating Site for nudist Singles.

We can set it up for you at no cost if you have strong interest. You can pick the name for the nudist dating site, and own the domain and brand.


We provide the dating software, membership database, payment processing, customer support, hosting infrastructure, tax processing and much more. All that you need to do is take care of the marketing, so spread the word and get people visiting the site


A great benefit to partnering with us is that you can chose from two great commission plans. Either $40 for each Gold/Paid member, or $2 for each free profile you bring in.
Does this sound good to you?

If you are interested, let me know.

Dana

NaturalMike said...

Thank you for the above comments, I don't mind appreciation of my manhood or any other parts of my anatomy! I would love to help decorate if I could spare the time,clothesfree of course! And unfortunately I can't put ads on this site but have forwarded to another!
Take care, I'm bare!