Naturists believe that nudity is an enjoyable, natural and moral state which brings benefits
to themselves and to society at large.
Decency and shame
· The human body in all its diversity is an object of intrinsic beauty of which the owner
should be proud.
· Simple nudity is not indecent, shameful, or immoral.
· Bringing up children to respect their own and others' bodies improves their well-being and
fosters more responsible sexual behaviour as they grow up.
· Children have a right to know what humans really look like.
Social division and respect
· Naturism engenders self-respect and respect for others regardless of shape, age, gender,
size, colour, or disability.
· People should be accepted for who they are and not for what they wear.
· Communal nudity discourages social barriers but clothing accentuates social differences.
· Clothing can provide needed protection but often it is unnecessary and it can be harmful.
· Naturism transcends fashion.
· In a tolerant society what to wear is a matter of personal choice.
· Governments should promote toleration and not impose unnecessary restrictions on
Environment, nature, and quality of life
· Naturism encourages respect for, and harmony with, the environment.
· Naturism can add to the quality of life through the enjoyment of simplicity.
· Naturism can reduce impact on the environment.
So..... Why wear clothes???
Be Free.Be Clothes-free!