8 May 2011

Ponies on my Walk!


Yes, a nice clothesfreee walk on 5 April saw me in an area of heath and woodland which I love walking naturally naked in, and it seems this year there has been an increase in the number of ponies, some lovely foals too!
Over the fence, strip off my clothes and off up the path, birds singing, warm spring sun!

Into a clearing, a couple of cottages in the distance - sit on a fallen tree in the shade. Nice to feel the sun on every part of me, fresh air, what could be more natural?

No shame, just a feeling of oneness, still got my shoes on but they will come off too in a mo, very few people come here, wonder why not?
I don't mind if they are clothed or not as long as they don't mind me being here naturally dressed in my skin, I may have a few wrinkles here and there and my shape isn't what it was but its ME!

So I'll walk a little further, kick off my shoes and there they ARE, ponies don't wear clothes and they certainly are much more at ease with me naked and normal! Yes Ill take off my shoes so I can be 100 percent naked, nude, bare, with those lovely creatures! They approached me with no fear, even licking my hand, totally accepting me as another natural creature! So Here's to many more naturally naked walks with nature, don't be alarmed if you see me totally clothesfree!

No comments: